- I do not have enough time to enjoy my life.
- My income property, even though it is full of tenants most of the time, is eating
away at my leisure time and causing more problems than I expected.
- When I purchased income property, I expected positive cash flow and time for fun. What I have is an extra job that actually seems to cost me both time and money.
Does that sound like you? What about this?
- Even my good tenants cause difficulties that I wish I did not have to solve over
- I find it hard to raise rents on my established tenants. Besides, an accurate analysis of what market prices on my units takes time.
- When a tenant moves out, there is the loss of income until I find the right replacement.
- When a tenant moves out, I have to deal with issues over security deposits, repairs, advertising, showing the place to prospective new people, etc.
- When I hire people to do maintenance, landscaping, carpet work or painting, it causes even more headaches because they are unreliable or need too much direction.
- If I had a smooth-running system, I would have more time to do the things I want to do.
Cal-Prop Management can solve these problems, making your dreams of leisure and extra income a reality. Cal-Prop Management provides for every aspect of income property ownership. By keeping a vigilant watch on market rents and keeping expenses low, Cal-Prop Management pays for its services.
To find out how you can recoup your time, effort and income, please call Rick Thornton at 858-483-3534 x13.